Thursday, December 4, 2008

OMFG hahahah



Lelouch ! ルルーシュ ! ルル ~!
Aishiteru yo!
(zzzz...random..)

FYI, I'm so gonna be random today for this post :P
And pic spams! WAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHUHHUUU~
KAKUGO!!!!!!!!!!~~ *holds a white flag and runs around* -


I miss Warcraft la... T-T


Ei.. dun misunderstood kay... My fav are ELFS! ;)


I miss watching Trinity Blood too... *sobss* ...
Just listened to its songs and other anime's, repeated 2-3 times..
think of it also sad.. T_T...
such a great show.. one of the best d^_^b !
Hmm, gonna watch it again :D
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! :D


The art is SUPER NICE. :D


The Logo! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!


When he transform 40%... DAMN COOOL! AAAAAAARGHHH~!!
In the show is COOLER! XD WOOOH!!
PS : He's a Vampire that sucks blood of a Vampire... good one of course xD..
called the Crusnik.


The main guy and gal.. not couple larh... actually i'm not sure..
Beloved ones XD so touching in the end T_T....


*burst out crying*
I miss this game SO SO SO SO FCKING MUCH.....
And my characters.. my babes... *deeeep sigh*...
The best game ever, Granado Espada.


My character are the guy and gal in the middle XD...
Others? A friend of mine heee. Disturbing my babes' dating :X


This SS was taken during X'mas last year... how happy it is..
TwT... KOR!! I WANT BACK THIS GAME!!! D':
KAESE!!! KAESE YO!! O...one-...onegai... TmT


OH NUUUUUUU!! What's the name of these dolls again? -_-V
Abit like Jigoku Shoujo(Hell Girl) hor? HAHA. Bought @ China, the last time I went Hong Kong about 3 days and China 2-3 days, 80 ren min bi XD here Malaysia only RM40 LOL~ I saw it I straight away want. HAHA~


Christmas is coming people!!! :D Took this @ Giant that day. Hahahahah~ So blur -_-V scare later kena marah~


*SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMSSSS* My toy CJ7 given by Yuanny on my birthday this year and the picture from the laptop last night!! HAHAAHA! That time bro was in my room, dancing around, doing weird and funny actions and sounds, I bo choi him, busy looking and finding CJ7 pics, cuz I suddenly feel like it XD!!! :D


AAAAAAAAAAAA!! SO KYUTE!!!! Who watch this movie?! NYAAAAAAAA~~~ Look at that "huh?" face XDDDDDDD....


Awww.....


AWWWWWWWWWWWW........


EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! *jumps around*


THE BEST AND CUTEST AND FUNNIEST PIC I FOUND!
"Saw a pretty girl!", then this face pop out. HAHAHAHAHA!
AWWwww.... *chuuuu~~~~~~~~*


zzzzzzz.... what is Reita doing here? XD
Ooohh... so sexy...~ xD


This is Meth!!! Now down to 3 members... but my fave is still there ~ XD The left dude, he gives me an Uru feeling hahahah! :D Hearts~~~



Namae wa Sora desu! :D
Nanka Uruha-san no kanji janai? xD
KAKKOI!!
Erm, Meth no drummer desu. xD
Oh that pic grabbed from ahh_kimochi's LJ. xD

Last night I was surfing @ Versailles Fans, I saw a post, a pic with designed dress attracted me so I opened that post, OMG~~~ CHIO BU! :D:D So I went her journal and see see, wah SO MANY nice pics and dresses that she stitch herself.
Gomen gomen, I post one pic here T_T....


Here are her sites,
http://community.livejournal.com/versaillesfans/106716.html#cutid1
http://www.myspace.com/92344
http://www.myspace.com/ladysoloofficial
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=92344&blogID=452032117&Mytoken=23E8FC08-84E8-4F15-8D63AF19BD6319E3213121623

AWESOME!!! :D LOVE her hair(wig) and dresses! :O She even took a pic with Versailles! You want you can buy her clothes xD...Awww.... jealousnyaa... so talented~ xDD I surf everypage xD nah not every... ahhahaha...

------------------------------------------------------------------------


Miyavi Interview~ Aww clap clap~ XD ahahhaha! SOO HOT~~~~~ XDD



Ruki & Uruha beat shuffle~! AWWWWW SO CLOSSEEE~ XDDD T_T cant post here...
They're making their own business card !! HAHA URU~ you forgot how to write your own name~ AWWWWW~ xDDDD How dorky you are~ Loveeeess~ ❤❤❤❤❤ !!
Ruki is so GOOD at drawing! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
He looks so serious in doing it xD
Uru keep changing his mind, firstly use red card, write wrong XD, then black~ HAHAHAA~ x3!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2LIPSNPLLA
XDDDDDDDD

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE