Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dear I Miss You




^_^ I made that two Uruha wallpapers! It's only 96% complete xD!
CUN right the second one? It's like MAGIC! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!~ xD
He's too beautiful, can't take it anymore ^3^V

Aww.. Just now I went to visit my Blog Skin account, then surf some other skins.
Aww.. I missed my old layout x3.. THIS!! *point point downwards* ----






^v^ My current wallpaper! DAMN NICE RITE ?! Snagged from Elicit Graphics . It's the latest post, also got Miyavi's :D. OMIGAWD! Shou~! Long time no see your wallie ler~ Missed you so so muchie~ *chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu* xD

PS : Don't bother that red wordy thingy in the middle of my screenshots xP.
And it's not my doing! xD


Kyou wa! Eto... tsumanai! D: .. xD
Today finally started ONE chapter only! LOL. I read read read, quite sien ._. Aiyoh first chapter is like that wan la~ HOR? :D *self comfort* -_-V. Tonikaku, today's lunchie, I cook this for myself (like I always do) ;



-_-V !!!!!

I know it looks burnt, and RETARDED. It has the shape of a pizza. But... but... but... It's REALLY YUMMY~ XD

INGREDIENTS :
Hotdog x 2
Egg x 2
Cheese (optional)
Light Soya Sauce a.k.a Kicap (optional but recommended)
Makan dengan nasi. Okey?
Ini untuk sorang je. Kalo makan sikit then share la. xP
Dengar tauke punya advice. xD
Kalo tidak, guna you punya kreativity la. xD
Jangan complain if tak sedap. (tapi konfem sedap jugak)
I punya bro bagi nama Hotdogric.
LOL!


WHERE'S THE PROOF THAT IT'S YUMMY? :D

Don't believe me ar?! Ask Yike Yuan a.k.a Yuanny, I use my very OWN HANDS to cook for her when she came to my house last year leh! XD She said she love it, and she always cook it for her and her siblings. Now I dunno liao. HAHA! And Shu Yi a.k.a Shoey also. I cook for her and me when I went to her house, but diff hotdog -_-. Dunno them? Zan nen deshita! D: LELONG~ Anybody wants it? Lai lai~ LELONG LELONG~

It's my bro's recipe la, damn easy to cook de, now everyweek when he don't have work, so it's my job to cook for us both (already more than a year TwT), but now is not this recipe liao~ It's my own recipe ._.V Same ingredients, but different cooking style, I named it.. err... *whispers* The Korean Style Hotdogric. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................... *bang wall* .... Next time.. I'll... post... about... how to cook it. -_-V

I want I WANT McFlurry!
I WANT I WANT MCFLURRY MILO! D:


Waga no PRO EYES. HAHAHAHAH!
CUN RIGHT? HOHOHO.
HEHEHEHEHEH.
*self praising again*


CUTE BENTOS!
Tabetai naa... isshouni tabeyo, neee? xD
Too cute le... sayang nak makan, betul tak? xD
If I made this for.... *blush*.... AWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww~
But i dunnoee make... TwT... MUST LEARN. HOHOHOH. (as if i will)
Got these from here .











I miss my babes.... *sniff sniff*
Some pics I know I got from somewhere, forgive me I forgot T_T!!









And THEM! D:






Especially him
:(





Sugar Pain! :D

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE