Friday, November 7, 2008

Zetsuboushita

Wooo~ Today I'm feeling extremely satisfied~
*evil laugh*
Since yesterday I've been introduced to another Yaoi(boys' love) Anime, waited the whole night until today finally can watch! HOHOHOHO! :D
YouTube lah, where else? It's not like I can find it easily to download? - - " Tell me then.
It's called Okane ga Nai or No Money. It's an OVA so only got 4 episodes. SO SAD~ But it made me "full" and "bloated" somehow. xD

HALT!!

Don't go watch it straight away yet(I meant that if you're interested). I haven't finished explaining.

Year : 2007
GENRE : Comedy, Drama,
Erotica, Romance
Themes : Yaoi
Age Rating : AD
ULTS ONLY! (Contains explicit sexual content!)
Plot Summary :

Yukiya Ayase is a gentle, kind hearted, and innocent university student. The only relative he has left, his cousin Tetsuo, betrays Ayase by selling him to the highest bidder in an auction with hopes of making an enormous profit to be able to pay off his debts. Somuku Kanou, a bad-tempered (though very rich) loan shark, comes to Ayase's rescue and buys Ayase for an impressive 1.2 billion. Kanou apparently knows Ayase from something that happened between them in the past, but Ayase cannot remember who Kanou is nor does he understand why he "saved" him. In a desperate effort to keep Ayase close to him, Kanou demands the debt be repaid in full and suggests the perfect way to do it: by selling his body to Kanou for 500,000 each time. Ayase is horrified in the beginning, but something soon begins to grow between them that can't be bought for any price.
Credits to animenewsnetwork.com

There. Now you can confirm and decide whether you wanna watch. =) I don't even care, I'm under 18 and I ALREADY watched it. HOHOHOHO!
Just a small tip, this show doesn't show "everything".

My comment? Hmm. The innocent guy SO CUTE. CUTE CUTE CUTE. BUT! He's like a girl, voice too. No, the cast is not a girl. =) And he's REALLY SMALL SIZED! :O But overall, I LOVE his relationship with that big dude, Kanou. His name is Ayase btw. Name also like girl -_-!! Yeah for those who LOVE Yaoi like I do, I'll FORCE YOU TO WATCH =D And the story's not bad. Quite sad. =X I've downloaded ALL OF IT! WAKAKAKA....


WA SO SMALL! For a university college student?! joudan jane! = =|||


Super HOT kiss! MUAHHH~


This SS is one of the "XXX" part. KEKE I've got better ones~ Just trying not to offend anti-yaois(anti yaois? TOT!!!)

Okay back to main problem.. HAAIIIH...

It's holiday and yet.. I feel so lazy.. And kinda bored.. cuz I've still got plenty of time and chances to.. EXPLORE MORE~ I'm supposed to start writing fanfics that i've planned long ago! = =" DON'T CARE! GONNA START ASAP! XD I've got the story patterns in mind already weee~*starts to sing gazette song
s*

*Slaps myself and take a deep breath*
Shikarishite jibun!! Motto tsuyoku nareru! NARERU!

Hopefully it's just my tiredness made me LAZIEEEEEEEEE~~~
I'll be as shiny as a jewel tomorrow! WOOOH!

Can't wait for next weekend, to PETALING STREET! *low and evil laugh*
Do what there oh? OSHIENAI. Dun kepo~ hehehehehe~

ijou desu.

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE