Monday, November 10, 2008

the GazettE - Leech Live in Gazerock Festival 2008

F-F-F-F-FISH. I'm seriously 1/4 dead, 3/4 insane right now!!! TwT

I dunno when but should be lately, and NEW.
I saw this live in youtube.com , thank you KoonIe dEaR for giving me the link!! ^3^ muaahh~
The song is Leech by ------------------------ the GazettE! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~!! OMG it's live! LIVE LIVE LIVE!! >____________<|| First about 5 minutes is the live, then the remaining 1min plus is the interview from EACH OF THEM, first is Ruki, Reita, Uruha, Aoi then Kai. Aaahh Uru~~ <33333 AND! Kai laughed! Weeeee cuteeenyaaa! :D The guitarists looked extremely cool and the drummer looked so cute playing the drums! Ruki your voice roxx!!~ muahhhx~ WTF. Where the hell did that person get this vid I want it so badly!! TwT

And for DISCHARGE. Woww! Love it when Ruki says "shine shine shine~" (it means die in jap and its not shine as in shiny! NO! LAWL) . Weeee~ They shook their heads following the music~ :D I'm SOO drown in obssession nowwww~ FOREVER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

Waaahh.. all the fans following what they're doing xD... SEE THEY'RE SO LOVEABLE~ xD
It's total about 13 minutes only~ Nyaaaaaa~~~


LEECH LIVE IN GAZEROCK FESTIVAL 2008




And DISCHARGE Live





I wonder if got some more of these live part. TELL ME if you know. In ANY WAYS xD I could bow and kiss your feet too! *evil laugh*
Ah.. there's too many too say.. too hard to describe how much I love them xDDD..
OVERLY ADDICTIVE
Haven't seen their Leech pv? Click HERE or in youtube HERE . DONT BE LAZIEE. It's not even 5 minutes dearrr~ Lai laaa~ *manja*
Watashi no tame ni misete kudasai ne~ NA? Nyaaaaaaa~ =)))




GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD


No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE