Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mua Fan Art

Yesterday was a total boredom.

TODAY! I didn't go to school, oh no~ *wink*

I finished drawing Reita, Ruki and Uruha during last period yesterday,

It was Maths period, so so so OH BORING!

No idea how Kai's and Aoi's hair were like so I finished it last night :D

Their hairstyles are changeable. So this one is from their song, Cassis.

Is it? Or not? :D It's a little different.

Soli. Not complete. Too lazy to draw finish the face part. :)

Uruha's my FAV. But I seem to like Aoi's hair the most in it! LAWL.
Sad case. I have NO SCANNER. T_T

........

*SCREAMS*




From Left to Right:
Reita, Ruki, Uruha, Kai, Aoi
(Yaya I know my Kanji sux X.x)

They look like they're naked?

TRUE. I DO intend to draw them
NAKED.

But NEVER intend to draw the whole thing, just the top part. :D

.......



[Cassis]
From Left to Right :
Aoi, Reita, Ruki, Kai, Uruha


How was it?!

I'm looking forward to draw those from other songs and Alice Nine! :))))))))


Tanoshimi kudasai! :D
More other art HERE :)

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE