Tuesday, September 1, 2009

#276:

So I tembak everything for history paper 1. HAHA! sasuga Shizuka-sama desu! LMAO. I don't understand a single question, what I mean is, I don't know the answers AT ALL. Even the question related to Wawasan 2020. LOL. I'm not my own country's big fan okay? ICT was okay. The total score for the paper is 70 though. ICT paper was 2 1/2 hours. But I finished within an hour, or maybe just half. So I slept nearly 2 hours. I KNOW I'M AMAZING. I'm so tired...


Oh, Mokona says hi! :D:D ♥


Title of this manga is Beast Master! :D
YUANNY FINALLY PASSED TO ME THE 1ST BOOK!!
I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!! -jumps2 around the house-
YESSSSSS!!! HAHAHAHA!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Motomi Kyousuke-sensei saikou!


Yuanny borrowed me this anime too. It's Ghost Hunt.
I heard it's scary D: But I'd like to watch it. XD That guy is not bad too! ♥
And she also borrowed me Boys Over Flowers japanese version 8Db


YEAH. Got the Taekwondo t-shirt.
Wasn't that nice huh? This is the front.
i hate that school badge


This is the back. Nicer right? LOL.
PS: I'm wearing it now. XD ♥ Testing :3


My collections of xxxHOLiC manga! LMAO.
Every monday my bro go to SS2 pasar malam and buy.
So there's a few more volumes of this manga and it's done :D
Nowadays I'm watching Tsubasa Chronicle again because of CLAMP,
I LOVE CLAMP!
And I didnt realize at all that I already finished watching xxxHOLiC again! LOL


He bought 5 of these yesterday too. It's Tsubasa Chronicle manga :D ♥


I LOVE THIS PAGE!!! AT THE RIGHT.
*_________* SHIT. I'm in love ♥


THE PIC ON THE LEFT TOO! ZOMG.
I wish I could scan it. But I don't wanna spoil the book D:

Say hi to Hatsune Miku! XD ♥
ISN'T SHE CUTE?!
I WANT ONE. BUT HELL.
I BET IT'D COST A BOMB.

It's one of the japan's Vocaloids. :D I'm gonna go through and learn more about these soon *_*b

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE