Monday, October 5, 2009

Hiatus.

HIATUS.
This blog is now on hiatus.
Even if I concentrate on my studies,
Even if I will update at the same time,
It will not work out.
So it ends up this way instead.
But I will be updating livejournal semi-hiatusly.
However, small updates will be transferred to Twitter.
We can still stay in touch through my tagboard right at the bottom though.
And you can also view my old posts through the archives.

Oh! For the letters to Ling, Layla, KoonIe & Kumi,
I think it'll be late. 8D I need to find the time to go to the post office too.
Be warned because it'll be full of drawings?!

Anyway, this blog will revive until SPM ends.
First day of SPM will be 18th of November,
my last subject will be 7th of December :)
That's when I'll come back :3
PS: SPM is similar to SG's O Levels. So you know the importance.

-EDIT-
I changed back my layout LOL.
THIS BLOG WILL BE A BRAND NEW WHEN I COME BACK LOL.
OMG I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT.

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE