Sunday, August 30, 2009

#274: Dreadlocks *_*

What? Tuesday is the continuation for trials and I'm still on? And top to that, I'm using the laptop?! SHIT LA. I can't control myself. Yesterday my mom suddenly told me she took out the laptop for me and I was really surprised. So I took her offer. LOL I used for an hour yesterday. And today... Need to give back before 11.30! LATER DAD COME BACK HE'll START HIS SUPER ANNOYING NAG AGAIN.

As for trials.. I feel like I no longer fucking care. Especially History. GO TO HELL!!! I DON'T REMEMBER NOR UNDERSTAND A FUCKING THING ABOUT HISTORY. Whatever. Enough for rants. Time for my darlings *___________* Lucky I updated myself for a bit today. ♥

RUKI IS HAVING gastroenteritis!! OMG. Get well soon Ruki!
They got to cancel whatever schedule including their coming live because Ruki is not feeling well. ;w; I hope they won't stress too much, because the fans feels for them too T ^ T

----------
09/8/30 (月) 更新情報
the GazettE TOUR 09 -DIM SCENE-福岡公演延期のお知らせ

8月31日(月) 福岡サンパレスで予定しておりました本公演に関しまして
昨晩、Vocal ルキが体調不良を訴えた為、専属の医師に診断して頂いた所、急性胃腸炎により数日間の安静が必要と診断されました。
STAFF及びMEMBERと協議の結果,博多公演に関しては延期とさせて頂く事となりました。
当日ご来場を予定されていた方、ファンの皆様にはご心配をおかけしますと共に、深くお詫び申し上げます。

振替公演に関しては日程及び会場を調整中ですので
the GazettE HP、B.I.C HP等において決まり次第ご案内申し上げます。
お手元のチケットは振替公演に有効となりますので無くさないで大事にお持ち下さい。

お客様にはご迷惑をお掛け致しますことをお詫び申し上げますと共に、何卒ご理解頂けますようお願い申し上げます。

有限会社ピーエスカンパニー
the GazettE
----
English Translation from gazette_media:

the GazettE TOUR 09 -DIM SCENE- Fukuoka Live Postponement Announcement

With regards to the Fukuoka Sun Palace performance scheduled for August 31st (Monday),
Last night, as a result of Ruki's bad health (which has been diagnosed by a doctor at this point as gastroenteritis) has been required to rest for several days.
Thus after discussing the issue with the staff and members we have decided to postpone the Hakata-ku live.
To the fans and everyone who had plans to come out for the live, we deeply apologize for this and we thank you for your concerns.

At the moment we're still in the middle of confirming and discussing the issues regarding rescheduling and such,
So we'll let you know of the new arrangements as soon as we can on the GazettE HP, B.I.C HP and other corresponding sites.
Please note that you will need a valid ticket on-hand in order to be switched to the new performance date so it is important that you do not lose it.

Once again we sincerely apologize for any trouble this has caused to our guests, and we appreciate your understanding in this issue.

PS Company Co. Ltd.
the GazettE
-----------------

Ruki get well soon!!!

Picture spam! :D Original scans from gazette_daily;;


I LOVE KAI'S NEW HAIR nah *_* Dreadlocks. I'd like to try it someday. LMAO. ♥


DARLING! *_* ♥ ADSASDASD!@#!#@DASDADSAD.


He and his new guitar! AREN'T THEY CUTE?! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


OMFG. I Love this soo much. Maybe it looks tight?! XD;;;


ALL HAIL TO PRINCE REI! O.O Prince.. ♥


Ruki-sama! ♥


His usual pose. LMAO XD;;


All five of them! BANZAI!! :D


I SAW ME!! -point point- THERE THERE!! ♥ /slapped
No.. there's no me.. It was just my petty imagination ;w; I WISH I'M THERE!! T_T ♥


Accoustic guitar? ♥


-WAVE-WAVE- I'M HERE! HERE~~ LMAO /bricked ♥


ORH MAN... I'm hyperventilating *_* ♥


OH YEAH. RUKI'S NEW HAIR RAWKZ TOO. ♥


AND I LOVE THIS TEH MOST!!!!! LOOK. HIS POUTS. SO CUTE!! XDDDDD
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CAN I SCREAM? I BETTER NOT. Later he'll run away from me ;w;
/slapped again for being lame

I WANT TO STUDY BUT I CAN'T. I CAN'T BECAUSE I'VE NO MOOD TO. I'VE NO MOOD BECAUSE I'VE GOT NO MOTIVATION. WHY?! T_T XD;;

Kyuuhuun! ♥ I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE