Thursday, May 28, 2009

I AM ALL I NEED.


KYAAA!! JUKA-SAMA!!! OMGGG SEXXYYY
His new name : Shaura.
Hmmm! NOT BAD :D
i can't wait for his new mini album?! :D
JUKAJUKAJUKAJUKA

!!!!!!!!!
HOLIDAYSSSSSSS!!!
YEARGGGGGGGHHH BABEYYYYYYY!!!
EXAMS OVER.
LAPTOP'S IN MY HANDS.
BWAHAHHAAHAA!!!!

(beware she's gone crazy)

ahaha... got too excited. it's been 3 weeks+ since i touched the laptop! IT'S EFFIN' LONG TO ME!!! ;w;

by the way~ lucky i didn't forget to do this tag~ XD Tagged by Rin 8D

Why did you choose (your site’s name)?
site's name? url? LOL. shikabaneprincess XD i liked this anime called Shikabane Hime although I haven't watch it LOL. and i liked the name too! it means Corpse Princess .thats why... it ended up 'princess' because other ppl took it ;w;

What is your favorite color combination so far?
hmmm.... black+pink? LOL. almost any color with black really

Who is your favorite Friend online? Why?
do i need to know them in real life? if its not~ it's most of my friends in LJ~ :D KoonIe babey! YOU INCLUDE 8D be proud XD and also, Ling, Lang, Mika, Fara... those are here with me for quite long already ;D

Who is your favorite chatmate?
my friendss!! XD

OK, Thanks for Answering! Let’s talk about something personal:

How many boyfriends have you had since birth?
...... i'm a poor child. *prepares a pen knife aiming at my neck*

Do you have boyfriend?
do i really need to? ;D

Hmmm? When (age) was your first kiss?
under 12? MY MOM! HAHAA

What was your feeling?
soft soft~ XD

So?Let’s talk something about your country. This one is very serious.

Where did you came from (country)?
Malaysia. that shucks.

Then what’s the nationality?
Chinese. =D... eh no! what's nationality again *scratches head*

What’s the official language?
Official for? my country? Bahasa Melayu lor. *shakes head*

How many languages can you speak? What are they?
english, bahasa melayu, chinese, cantonese, hokkien, japanese (lil bit), bahasa rojak?! AHHAA~~

Are you proud of your country?
.............

Hope you learned something from these questions
OK, last set of questions


What’s your hairstyle?
err... just normal short layered cut O.o yes it shucks too

What’s your beauty style?
i'm no beauty! PAHAHAHAA!

What’s your clothing style?
simple simplee! dependssss~ sometimes a lil feminine~ more to tomboy-ish bwahahhaa. i wanna try VK! OwO

Anything else you want to say?
i'm having headache.... TwT

Tag your friends!
XD I TAG~~
KoonIe
Fara
Lang
Yuanny
Ling
Mika
Kimberley~


and anybody else :B

Photobucket
i've just brought him back just now. ♥
HE ISH MINE. XD

some photos to go... peh!

currently addicted to this awesome bandd!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


MY NEW BABY!!! *sayang sayang*


Peheheh! Yuanny did teacher's day card for Pn.Tan and Pn.Cheah(Pn.Loo), i did the back she did the front! XD Guess which is mine?! :D MAKE SURE YOU SEE CLEARLY WHAT I DREW! :3 ♥


somehow i've abandoned this fanart a while....
i'll find some other time to continue~ gomen ne ._.


My Reborn-chan keychain onii-chan bought for me! :3 ♥


which is better for my wallet eh?! :D (currently using the one on the right) LOVE HIS BLOODY EYESSS~~~ ♥_♥ SEBAS-CHAN :3


Seiyuu is an anime cast....... SIGH


Lavi in my phone! :3 I can't stop staring at his gorgeous face ♥

anyway.
my dad just showed me his new mobile TV. LOL
its 300+ bucks.
i'm not that surprise... *shrugs*
proper updates tomorrow..i'm tired... YAWN~~

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE