Thursday, March 19, 2009

Juka samaaa okairi! I heart guitars!

This might be a lil late. XD I'm back with Juka-sama! (≧▽≦) ! It's been a while since his last updates~! ♥ I missed him so much ♥




Gosh he's always so pretty *-* *DIESS*
He looks tired. Aww. Maybe because of the sessions lately. I wanna know more news about him! He's soo white. :D *stares at him* ♥ Whuuuuut? Juka-sama is one of my lovers, dame ka? :3 XD

-----------------------
Dolly . !! :D They look so gentlemen! XD Is this for Toki no Ressha single? I love that songggg!!! ♥ I'm in love with the bassist too. ACK!!

Mitsu! *-*

Yuina yuina~ he looks like an innocent lil uke *-*

Masa-kun~! with curls O.O

OMFG. *faints* HACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG *is in love* he's HOT. uh huh. :D He looks like a Korean XD!

Tsuguki *_* I had a sense of Kai. O.O

----------------------------
Juliette also have new look. :D


Still look very the same to me. O.O But Ukiru's so cute! :D *point point at the middle*

Ukiruuuuuuuuuuuuu! *-* I like teh violin :D Hiis blue eyees. Doll face. ♥

Yumeru :D wah his make up. O.O NICEEEEEEE!

Shouya! His fringe so kakkoi ♥.♥

Takumi! so skinny O.O His greyish appearance ♥ His hairrrr! *3*

CAT!! LOL Izumi. Garfield. O.O LOL. nth nth. XD

-------------------------------
GUITARS~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ガゼット
like now only went to espguitars.co.jp le... == http://www.espguitars.co.jp/gallery/
Aoi's guitar :D





His guitars soo kakkoi leee! ♥







I find this guitar sexy... LOL





MY FAVE GUITAR. SO COOOOOOOOOOL!~ XD ♥_♥ And so gold O.O

Uruha's guitar! NYAAA. Uru xD ♥




so cute... LOL = =V ♥





dunno why i adore this blue one alot XD...... ♥_♥





BLACK IS THA BEST COLOR. MMPH MMPH! XD ♥

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE