Saturday, March 21, 2009

I WANT TERUUUUUUUUUU~~~~

eeessh. today went hospital :D but lazy type what happen neh. LOL. everything already said in my LJ post. maybe a lil. i went hospital with mom this morning to see the doctor. cuz i've been coughing since chinese new year (almost end of january). mom's the nurse supervisor :D the highest position for the OT (issit operation theather? o.O), so everywhere we go i saw people greet her "good morning sister wee" . I'm proud XD! anyway, so we met Dr.Raj, we check check check....... blabla.. then later go take blood test.. omg the needle pierce in my veins! OUUUUUUUUU! okay then long long later mom bring me for ultrasound scanning... omfg that time bladder super full... she say bladder full then can scan better =w=... so PAISEH LA.. pull my pants and undies until so low.. i FEEL SO EMPTY!! okay i'm done.

omaigawd!!! these pics made my day! :D went jrock_scans just now. and i found these XD NGH NGH! TERUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! *gone insane* But i wont post all nyahahhaa.


wOOHOO i saw sexy thigh! *Q*


... and sexy belly XD ♥ TERU!


KAMIJO ♥_♥


*SCREAM* TERUUUU!!!!
You're sooo ... *melts into a puddle of water*
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


CUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTE
CUTECUTECUTECUTECUTE.

So adorable ♥_♥!!


OMFG. !@##%#@!#@!%@#%!$!@
YUKI-KUNNNNNNN! ~ ♥ HOT.


Can I call you Yuki-sama now? XD ♥♥♥♥♥

PS: this post was posted today(sunday) cuz last nite the connection is total ARGHNESS.
and as for today it's being a bitch.

I WANT TERU.

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE