Sunday, March 15, 2009

How should I start?! ROFL


Got from Kuribati. ---- awesome designer. lol.
This wallpaper is really.... WOWOWOWOOOOOO~~!! IT GOT ME. YEPYEP. XD! *saves Aoi from the flames*

OMAIGHEIIIIIIII!! The links really took the life out of me. LOL XD yaya, my own fault. *points at myself proudly*
Anyone tried listen to my blog song? LOL. Nothing. Just curious. Heheh! ☂~ I don't know whut Lacrimosa means *3* AHHHHHHH! Where should I start?! When I 'rebuild' my links today I went lurking around most of their OHP! And I found MANY changes. AWW. takper. man man lei~

I'm gona warn each and everyone of you that I'm now ADDICTED TO CAPS and I'm gona use it. XD OMO! I kena influenced! O.O XD

Since I'm listening to her songs.. I'll start from Kanon Wakeshima. :D
I noticed her OHP's new loooook! I LOVE IT. IT'S RED... and.. white. =u= Also her new look! She looked so cute in it :3 ♥

her profile pic. RED RED RED!! :DDDDDDDDDDD
Oh. I just got to know that she just released her debut album, Shinshoku Dolce the past February 18th. I'm listening to it now. There are 13 tracks in it. AWESOMMEEEEEE! ♥♥♥


the covers. O.O I can't choose which I like most! :D

-----------------------------------------
Now for Moran XD. ♥
I WENT THEIR OHP AND.... SUGOKU SHOKKU DESHITA!! :DDDDDDDDD HITOMIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH damn you!! ;_; *is in love once more* ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
This coming March 18th, their new single Helpless is COMING! WOOOOOHOOO! Hitomi I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR SMEXY VOICE AGAIN. XDDDDDD ♥


Wanna know what's my reaction when I first saw this? YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW. LULZ. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥! HITOMI!!!!!!!!~~~~ *nuts*


O.O! SOANNN! WHY SO GIRLY. lol. 8D I prefer your previous look neh... *pout pout pout*


Wah Velo-kun! Like that better leh! *thumbs up* O.O!! ZILL! Puffy hair! ROFL. *nothing to say* NUUUU lip ring...

---------------------------------------
Now Matenrou Opera. :D ♥
Anyway! I just rememered that their 5th maxi single acedia is also on March 25th! WOOO. And others.. Needa always refer this page haha! :D their OHP new header is EPIC WIN!!! OROROROROROOOOOO~~ OuO ---- thats how i look like when i saw the header LOL. And their page got the song preview..... i kinda repeated few times.. I'M IN LOVE WITH THAT SONG. WHATEVER TITLE IT IS. Ngehehehe!!!!!!♥


"Steal" their header! WAKAKA. LOL. EPIC RITE?! :DDDDDDDDDD ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Their new looks AWESOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. *jump jump*


Sono, Anzi and Ayame. SONO. HA'AH. Sexy. XD ♥♥♥


You and Yuu. LOL. Both same pronounciation. XD. wah now all of them soo 'open' except for Ayame X333.

----------------------------------------------
*trying to pick which band from the list I wrote* eto........... Kisnate ! :D OHP


OMFG. KIKI! SMEXYFUL. :D SAKAE!!!! RED+BLACK =FTW. XDD ♥ oohmy! Daichi looked so cool there! ♥_♥


Σ(♥3♥)~! These two men got me! :DDDDD SAKAE and DAICHI. MMMH MMH.! :D ♥♥♥♥♥


Kiki and Kayuu. No commento. But Kayuu looked like someone in my school. A girl. HAHA.

So, they released another... single. トロイメライ But i dunno how to read it. =u= *lazy to check* March 11th and Feb 24th. O.O

---------------------------------
*counting* 1..2..3..4... ohhh still can! HAHA. Now for The Kiddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I jumped off my chair when I saw their OHP~~ *ROARRRRRRRRRRRR*


DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST DISCOVERIES TODAY. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!! YUSA OMFG YUSA. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK. I WANNA RAPE. XD *predatory look*


LOVE. TOTALLY. YUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!


IISH. SO CUTE! XD Yusei-chan! :3


Jun. OwO!~~~ SUTEKI DESUU!~ ♥_♥


OMAIGAWWWWWWDDDEEEEEESS!! SORAO!!!! I LOVE YOU. *licks* ♥.♥ I like his hair that way! OMO!!~~ *dieeeeeeesS*


Mannnn now The Kiddie boys are soo DAMN HOT. *Q*

~~~~~~
NYUUUUUU. Connection sux at this time. Tomorrow continue. still got ALOT MORE LOL. SPAM TOMORROW. YEAH! *fists in the air* TATA.

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE