Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Beautiful scansss!

I ♥ thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisss! *yaoi yaoi*
I'm into D-Gray Man... lol XD Probably because I've seen many beautiful scans tooday. ♥ I got the DVD, borrowed whole thing from Sherie but haven't started watching yet. O.O She ask me watch Katekyo Hitman Reborn first. AWWWWWWW. Psst. Later she kill me XD.

Found these from Ciel. O.O It's a korean site. So I don't know if i'm allowed to repost or anything XD. AND. I print screen it . LOL ♥ They are sooo lovely~ ♥_♥ I only grabbed D-Gray Man's first. Hohohhoohh. IT'S ALL DAMN FARKING NICEEEEEE!!! *SCREAM*







































Sigh.. I wish I could draw like that =(. OH! I can print out and copy! HAHAHA. swt =u=
Omaigaaaaay! I feel like stalking Mizushima Hiro. XDDD But how to start? LOL

WOOHOO. Took almost whole day to "make over" my new LJ community XD! I LOVE MY HEADERRRRRRRR!!! I AM PSYCHOPATH . XD

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE