Friday, November 14, 2008

400

I hunted ngam ngam 400 pictures today, oops! I mean yesterday, now already 1.40am = =". They are the GazettE && a little bit of Shou (Alice Nine) and Takeru (SuG)~ ♥
xDD
Wah, I changed layout again, that's why online so long ~.~ more than 12 hours edi. Weeeeeeeeee~
Sien, nothing much to say.

OH YEH.

Actually, I already watch this vid quite long ago, it's just too funny can't help it. So I'm posting it in here! XD It's Aoi (gazette) dancing in golden kimono! LOL LLOLOL Watch it~ only 23 seconds~ And Uru's really cute in it XDD!! ♥♥





More ♥s


Left : Kamijo , Right : Uruha
Wow same style xD



OMG! Is that really Ruki and Reita kissing?!
I LOVE IT! ♥♥♥♥♥
i know its cosplay la hehehe.



Before I go to snooooooooooozee.....


yes, he is

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE