Saturday, October 4, 2008

Meh Romaji Poems


These are my short romaji poems. But leh, I've done this like a month or two ago, I wanted to share it here, NOW! :) And oh, only got four of them, it's really short and I don't know whether I should really call it POEM. GEHH. XD
Well, it's mostly love based. I can't think of anything else. I'm not pro yet! Tsk. Tsk.

1.
Kimi no yasashisa,
Itsumo atashi no kokoro ni iru.


2.
Subete no kanashimi,
Subete no sabishisa,
Owari no subete o,
Atashi ga zenbu ubawaru,
Dokomade itsumo,
Kimi no soba ni iru.
3.
Tatoe kono ai wa kieteyuku,
Atashi no kimochi,
Zutto kawaranai.
4.
Kono utsukushii ai no kankei,
Dare ni mo jama wa sasenai.
.........
LOL, I've made a bookmark out of 2 poems.
The 3rd and 4th one. LAME! XD
I don't really like it either, too flowery. UEKKK.
Why did I make that in the first place?
I made a mistake, it wasn't supposed to BE flowery. Aiks.
Draw too many things. Lawl. Ribbon got from another bookmark that my cousin gave me. =D
Nevermind, keep it. HEH.
I was bored anyway. The other bookmark based on the 1st and 2nd,
I already gave it to my terengganu cousin. :)
And it's NICER NOOOO! Hahahah.

OH YEAH HOR. I forgot to explain the meanings.
Wanna know what it means?
WANT OR NOT?
YES OR NO?
MAU KE TIDAK?
Yes?
Sure a not?
You may not like it wor...
You don't care? How could you....
Okay fine.
I'm still gonna type it anyway.
BUT! I can't explain it perfectly, just briefly,
GANBARIMASU(I'll do my best)!
HOOOORAY!
Now, the first one means :
Your kindness will always be in my heart.
2nd one :
All of your sadness, your loneliness,
The end of everything,
I'll take it all.
Whereever you might be,
I'll always be by your side.
3rd one :
Even if this love disappears, my feelings will never ever change.
4th one :
I won't let anyone to come in between this beautiful relationship of love.
BRRRHHH! Suddenly, I felt a chill in my whole body.
OMIGOSH! I feel SOOO LAME NOOWW.
No regrets! Koukai suru na yo!
Wakakaka...
XXXXXXXXXXXX
THAT'S ALL!
Time for some Mokona Sweet Smoochies!
CHUUUUU~

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE